• In total there are 7 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Essay Collection from Stephen Geez gets glowing review

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
FreshInkGroup

New Essay Collection from Stephen Geez gets glowing review

Unread post

(Full Disclosure - I am staff at the Fresh Ink Group, the publisher of this book).

I would love the following book to be read and discussed on Book Talk.

The newly released Been There, Noted That by author Stephen Geez has just received a glowing review from Charlene of Literary R+R.

Says Charlene about the book:
In the 50+ essays that make up Been There, Noted That Mr. Geez focuses on the very things that most of us take for granted, or imparts what the world could be like if we took notice of the small things. A natural storyteller, he left me with a comforting glow, like I was curled up, snug, in front of a fire, listening to a beloved grandfather tell me about his life. Mr. Geez offers up a wise gem one moment, and a laugh out loud vignette in the next.
You can read the full review here. You can also learn more about the book at the Fresh Ink Group Website, as well as check out the author's blog and read free short stories and essays written by him.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: New Essay Collection from Stephen Geez gets glowing review

Unread post

Thanks for sharing this. :-)

And thanks especially for disclosing who you are.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”