• In total there are 45 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

New Book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
billalton
Official Newbie!

New Book

Unread post

I'm new here and am primarily trying to promote my new collection of flash fiction titled Girls. I have heard people describe it as a cross between Carver and Bukowski. I don't really understand that, but I like both writers so I guess it's good. It is best bought through the publisher's website at http://www.unsolicitedpress.com/store/p ... Alton.html. I would love any feedback people are willing to give. Looking forward to hearing from you.

William L. Alton
billalton
Official Newbie!

Re: New Book

Unread post

Girls is a collection of interactions with women. Every piece features a woman or girl. The vignettes are sometimes autobiographical, sometimes fictional. Each piece stands on its own and the women and girls it portrays are central to the theme of the book. The book is an attempt to understand a woman’s world from an outside perspective.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”