• In total there are 57 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Mystery, Thriller & Suspense, Psychological book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
md77metez
Official Newbie!

Mystery, Thriller & Suspense, Psychological book

Unread post

I am from Croatia, I've published a book on amazon kindle. Publishing from our country is something like SF (very complicated). The reason why I decided to publish this book : I really think it is very good (psychological, suspense mystery) thriller.

Girl from a Train Station: buried childhood comes back to life

Mystery, Thriller & Suspense, Psychological
Synopsis
This Central Train Station is the broken heart of a sleepy Golden Valley and more than just a destination. In the Golden Valley, kids grow up slowly while the old die fast. By the chapel, wounded souls pray for forgiveness; old wives say the rosary before morning mass for the redemption of their sins, while the joints of comfort circle around the docks of the sleepy valley. If you take a wrong turn, the Golden Valley might become your ‘Mistress of the Darkness’. Not all soul candies are made of chocolate.

As an adult, a troubled psychologist (Julia) finds herself on an emotional roller coaster after a teenage girl she helps out in life is presumed missing. Buried childhood memories from the Golden Valley come back to haunt her as she suddenly gets involved in a confusing police investigation. Meanwhile, a next-door professor (Legetin) loves to play mysterious mind games (‘good neighbor-bad neighbor’). Gradually, Julia becomes a slave to her emotions of alienation and sorrow. In a desperate search for identity, she is torn between her love for the man of her present and the woman of her past.

Here is the link

https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Train-Station-buried-childhood-ebook/dp/B01N9KWJF3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483014525&sr=8-1&keywords=girl+from+a+train+station

My book is free for download only today.
I would appreciate your feedback

Author central page link
https://www.amazon.com/Marija-Dragica-Mete%C5%BE/e/B01NAMJOOF/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”