• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

My Published Book on the Empowerment of Women and Their Sexuality!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
deviward
Official Newbie!

My Published Book on the Empowerment of Women and Their Sexuality!

Unread post

My name is Devi Ward and I recently wrote and published a book called Shake Your Soul-Song!: A Woman's Guide To Self-Empowerment Through The Art Of Self-Pleasure (Volume 1)

We live in a culture that teaches us to both fear and ignore our sexuality, and repress our sensuality. Women are largely uneducated about their full pleasure-potential, and are discouraged from exploring their own unique style of healthy sensual expression.

Shake Your Soul-Song presents the idea of using pleasure as a path to self-empowerment and soul connection.

Shake Your Soul-Song includes authentic and soulful insight into:

* The 11 different orgasms for women, what they are and how to activate them for more passion, pleasure, and soul expression.

* Creating a New "Pleasure Paradigm" with The 4 Principles of Self-Pleasure

* The 4 Forms of Pleasure and how to use them for accessing more of your personal potential

* The difference between sensuality & sexuality

* How the Walt Disney Syndrome keeps us disempowered as women & contributes to relational dysfunction between partners

You can view reviews and more on Amazon.com at the following link http://www.amazon.com/Shake-Your-Soul-S ... =devi+ward

Devi Ward, Author
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Re: My Published Book on the Empowerment of Women and Their Sexuality!

Unread post

Hello deviward.

deviward wrote:* How the Walt Disney Syndrome keeps us disempowered as women & contributes to relational dysfunction between partners
Do you use statistics or research data concerning the Walt Disney Syndrome in your book? How are you diagnosed with this syndrome? A syndrome is diagnosed by clinical symptoms, what clinical symptoms are associated with the Walt Disney Syndrome? Can it be diagnosed such as Down syndrome, or Tourette syndrome or Stockholm syndrome?

Very curious.
deviward
Official Newbie!

Re: My Published Book on the Empowerment of Women and Their Sexuality!

Unread post

The Walt Disney Syndrome is not an actual medical diagnoses. It's referring to a particular cultural orientation to sex and relationships. It is a "term" that has been coined by a few people besides myself, all pertaining to this same idea that women are conditioned from a very young age, through various forms of media, stories, role modeling, imagery, etc. to relate to their perspective male partners as "princes" and "saviors", thus disempowering themselves, and their partners by forcing each to play an artificial "role". It is explained in more detail in the book and on the Blog I believe.
Thanks for your question :)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”