• In total there are 29 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

My first book: The Legend of Luno - The Great Tournament of Nyx

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Apsan18
Official Newbie!

My first book: The Legend of Luno - The Great Tournament of Nyx

Unread post

Greetings everyone! :-)

I would like to present you all my first and foremost book, The Legend of Luno – The Great Tournament of Nyx. It was originally written in Brazilian Portuguese, and I translated it to English (I feel fluent in English). I wrote it during a very troublesome time of my life, with inspiration from many games and classical music, like Chopin and Liszt (weird, I know).

Here's a synopsis of it:

At the height of the bloody Celestial War between the forces of Light and Darkness, a small village called Myriade still survived hidden in the Red Forest. Despite being protected by its leader Arten, the peaceful village is destroyed in a devastating attack by the Trackers' Squadron, leaving little Luno alone for the first time in his life.

The agonizing experience he goes through in the Red Forest leaves him a painful scar that cannot be easily healed. Luno swears revenge and, five years later he fights against the captain of the Trackers' Squadron and Guardian of Crystal, Elyna.

After losing the duel, Luno is taken to the capital of the Republic of Light, Lumina, where he goes on to live with Marlow Landscape, the nephew of the infamous Elder Amaro Deviace. All teenagers had to go through this training in order to serve in the War but Luno wasn't just going to give in so easily. Despite knowing little about the life in the big city and the War that tore his life apart, Luno is determined to become strong and uses his intuition as a guide with the sole purpose of exacting revenge from those responsible for his suffering.

I'm open to discussion and leave with you the link to the Amazon store here (it's also advertised in the new author's page on BookTalk):

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Luno-Great ... nd+of+luno

All the best,

Michel

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”