• In total there are 60 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 60 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"more than a typical romance"

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Jenwalkerwrites
Official Newbie!

"more than a typical romance"

Unread post

Up front Disclosure - I am the author of this book ---

Are you are a fan of romance and/or YA but are looking for s story with a strong heroine who is not waiting around to be rescued? You might be interested in my ebook "The Ending Dark." The story centres on what happens when Athena moves to Paris to study abroad and falls for her handsome professor, Luc. Only Luc is hiding a secret - he is cursed. He tries to push Athena away, but she is strong and willing to fight for what she wants. Will it be enough to break the curse?

You don't have to take my word for it...below are excerpts from the reviews the book has received so far:

5 Star review "There were layers upon layers that once I started reading, the author started peeling back each layer to reveal yet another tidbit and often twist to accompany it."

4 Star review "It was a good story that kept me interested and reading every free chance I had."

To purchase your copy, go to http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007H1Z3NE/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”