• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Milkshakes and Heartbreaks at the Starlight Diner - A New York-set Romance

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Helenography
Official Newbie!

Milkshakes and Heartbreaks at the Starlight Diner - A New York-set Romance

Unread post

Hello!

I am the author of Milkshakes and Heartbreaks at the Starlight Diner, a romance novel with added comedy and suspense.

HarperCollins has currently priced the book at just 99p on Kindle and I've pasted a short blurb below. If you have quite a dry sense of humour and you're looking for a book that explores some darker themes and ideas then I think you'll enjoy my book. I'm so grateful for all the amazing Amazon reviews I've already received from readers who have enjoyed my book. If you add it to your TBR list, I hope you enjoy it too.

You can buy the book here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Milkshakes-Hea ... op?ie=UTF8

Blurb

Esther Knight is sharp, sarcastic – and hiding something. She waitresses at The Starlight Diner: a retro eatery where Fifties tunes stream out of the jukebox long into the night, and the tastiest milkshakes in New York are served.

Nobody at the diner knows why Esther left London for America – or why she repeatedly resists the charms of their newest regular, actor Jack Faber.

Esther is desperate to start a new life in the land of the free, but despite the warm welcome from the close-knit diner crowd, something from her past is holding her back. Can she ever learn to love and live again?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”