• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Letters From A Whoremonger's Wife

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
DanitaClarkAble
Official Newbie!

Letters From A Whoremonger's Wife

Unread post

On December 3, I published my first book, Letters From A Whoremonger's Wife. This book is a memoir, the story of a family. It is the story of an addiction to adultery; an addiction equal in destruction to drugs and alcohol. It is the story of a man who used his frustrations with life against his family, in the form of physical and emotional abuse; yet who, with deception and manipulation, successfully maintained an image of an ideal family man. It is the story of a wife and mother clinging to hope; a woman determined to piece together a torn and tattered family. It is a story of deceit, heartbreak, abuse, devotion, faith, grit and foolish stubbornness. It is a story of survival.
BookCoverPreview.jpg
BookCoverPreview.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 1232 times
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: Letters From A Whoremonger's Wife

Unread post

reminds me of that old saying "do not trust him gentle maiden"

and that old song "your cheatin' heart"

the unknown and undeveloped psyche just wont stop striking.

marriage just isnt a good idea for some people, but all that pain and misery... mercy mercy mercy.

the beatles sang "got to get you into my life" but sometimes i look for a song like "got to get you OUT of my life"

kinda like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQW2A_ZJq50

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”