• In total there are 30 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

If you like the show Nashville...FALLING STARS (by yours truly) is just the book for you!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ashlynehuffrevelette
Official Newbie!

If you like the show Nashville...FALLING STARS (by yours truly) is just the book for you!

Unread post

Here is a quick synopsis: At 12 years old, Lily Black was the biggest name in country music. She hobnobbed with Faith Hill and opened for the Dixie Chicks while riding around in her own custom tour bus. But tastes are fickle, and she soon found herself going from epically famous to a total nobody in a few short months. Fast forward five years: while Lily was once the star (and the stage name), real life Lilah Carson was content to leave the music industry behind forever and live life as a dutiful preacher’s daughter in Mobile, Alabama, until a second chance made her realize her love of performing wasn’t dead, just dormant. Determined to make it in Nashville again, Lilah sets off to find her old manager. Armed with only her Bible, innate talent, and trusty best friend, what seems like the perfect plan suddenly begins to crumble. It turns out some people are not who you think they are. Backstabbing, cheating, and a tragic illness all stand in her way as she strives for success. This is certainly not the Nashville she left behind. Does Lilah have what it takes to make it again? Or was she really just a one hit wonder?

Falling Stars, released on May 1st, 2015, is my first nove, and itl has been a journey. But a good one! I grew up in Nashville with a dad in the music business, and then after college, I got my own record deal in the pop world. Now, years and life changes later, I'm able to share a lot of my up-close and personal experiences. I hope you can check it out! And I even got to record a few new songs just for the book. ASHLYNE.CO is the best place to find out more (and hear music). And then of course, the book is sold at Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, your local bookstores, and Amazon and iTunes.

I love feedback if you have any! Thanks! Ashlyne
Attachments
NEWFallingStars_frontcover copy.jpg
NEWFallingStars_frontcover copy.jpg (232.74 KiB) Viewed 712 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”