• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

I Am Author and Publisher Of Best Selling Book On Amazon

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Doctor Manifest
Getting Comfortable

I Am Author and Publisher Of Best Selling Book On Amazon

Unread post

Hello everyone,

I made an introduction earlier this morning, later on this afternoon was browsing the site and saw this forum dedicated to authors and their books, so I decided to make use of it. As the title of the thread says, I am the author of the # 1 Best selling Book on Amazon Kindle, The book is entitled "Comprehensive Capricorn" (and I included a screen shot so you all would know I wasn't blowing smoke). The book shot to # 1 after having been out in less than a week. It's a book about way more than Capricorns comprehensively; I give a profile and behavioral breakdown of all 12 signs, I discuss the application of Universal Laws, I talk about the power of spoken word, the dichotomy of masculine/feminine that the Universe sets forth as needed for balance, plus there are a lot of inspirational/philosophical content meant to inspire and enlighten as well. This book encompasses a bit of all of my interests, which includes astrology, psychology (human behavior, relationships), spirituality, philosophy, self help and human development. The expression not to ever "Judge a book by it's cover couldn't be more true in this case. There has never been a book written this comprehensively about those born under the zodiac sign of Capricorn, what they're like as children, as adults, in business, in the bedroom, etc..etc...But again, the remaining contents includes much more, that is meant for everyone, regardless of sign. The book speaks for itself so I'm not going to linger too long on it, but it's definitely a quality purchase! I've already responded to some topics that really interest me here, and I think I may have found a new virtual hangout. I hope to be seeing many of you around, and added as new friends and supporters; and hope we can at the very least, become virtual acquaintances of like minds.

Dr. Manifest
Best Selling Author
Comprehensive Capricorn E-Book

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”