• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

How Big Is Our Universe? by Dr. Anwar Hamdi is a must read

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Readitall
Official Newbie!

How Big Is Our Universe? by Dr. Anwar Hamdi is a must read

Unread post

A great book that was recommended to me and now I recommend it to everyone is "How Big Is Our Universe? Mathematical Analogies" by Dr. Anwar Hamdi

This book was an eye-opener. The author is an M.D and PhD ---very smart author and you get that sense reading his book. really one of the greatest thinkers of our time!!

The analogies used in this book are so graspable and enjoyable, and make the size of the universe understandable

PM if you want the first chapter
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: How Big Is Our Universe? by Dr. Anwar Hamdi is a must read

Unread post

Thanks for the heads up, and welcome to the board!
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
takakoanami
Getting Comfortable

Re: How Big Is Our Universe? by Dr. Anwar Hamdi is a must read

Unread post

thanks for the sharing is it available in any bookstore internationally or do you have any sites where I can purchase one? :P

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”