• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hello- new member with just released book! "America On the Precipice"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
jeffreypgorman
Official Newbie!

Hello- new member with just released book! "America On the Precipice"

Unread post

My name is Jeffrey P Gorman - A former news Journalist and currently an Information technology professional and MBA student at Wingate University, Husband and father of 5.

Over the past years many issues in our country and government have bothered me as well as many of you I'm sure. I have attempted to create a short logical no nonsense approach to fixing some of these issues in my book "American on the Precipice" published through Outskirts Press. I welcome all comments and suggestions.

I have already started a sequel based on newer current events and feedback from my first book which I hope to be bigger and better than the first. Amazingly some of the big new issues of the day have had a direct parallel to my own family and I am excited to begin relaying these experiences to provide more clarity to those who do not have direct experience. Please let me know what topics you are interested in knowing more about.

I am excited to have the opportunity to find new books to read and discuss them with you all. Your feedback on my book will be invaluable and I hope to hear from you.

I am sending some copies to booktalk.com to use as they will. Thank you very much!
Attachments
Book front Cover
Book front Cover
frontcover.jpg (70.82 KiB) Viewed 737 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”