• In total there are 34 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hello my name is Charles C. Hagan, Jr.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
chagan1
Official Newbie!

Hello my name is Charles C. Hagan, Jr.

Unread post

I am a male and from Louisville, KY (KY Derby Capital of the World). My name is Charles C. Hagan, Jr. and I am a criminal defense, personal injury and family law attorney and admitted to practice in all courts in Kentucky and before the United States Supreme Court. I hold a B.A. and J.D. from the University of Louisville (1972 and 1975) and a Masters in Management from New England College of Henniker, NH (2011). I live in Louisville and am the father of three sons-Byron, Bryant and Brinnon, three brothers that I adopted at age 51. My hobbies include interior decorating, photography, and I love to travel. I am also an avid reader and love to write. I also love gospel music. I have over 500 tulips from Sweden planted in my yard each fall that fully bloom in the spring.
Last edited by chagan1 on Mon May 26, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brooks127
Senior
United States of America

Re: Hello my name is Charles C. Hagan, Jr.

Unread post

Nice to meet you Charles. Welcome to the site. I almost went to U of L for my M.A. but ended up going to another school. Louisville is a nice town, as I remember. :)
Last edited by Brooks127 on Tue May 27, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
chagan1
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks I look forward to getting to know you!
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Hi Charles, and welcome to Book Talk. :) Like yourself, I am an attorney, semi-retired. My wife and I live on a small farm in east Texas, about an hour's drive southeast of Dallas, where we raise beef cattle, she paints, and I write. In addition to the cattle, we share the farm with two dogs, five cats, and numerous raccoons, squirrels, bobcats, rabbits, coyotes, snakes, turtles, birds of varying species and other assorted wildlife. We have three grown children (2 sons, 1 daughter) and 2 granddaughters. When not working or writing, I like to read (obviously) :wink: and fish. Looking forward to some good discussions with you.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
chagan1
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like you've got your hands full with plenty of God's creations. I just finished reading Who Is This Man: The Impact of the Inescapable Jesus by John Ortberg. I am now finishing David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Glidwell

I just published 12 TITANIC LESSONS FOR CHRISTIANS: Lessons to Motivate, Challenge and Empower (Millennium Vision Press 2014). It is available on Amazon, B&N as both a printed book and an ebook. In 2 months it will be available as an audiobook.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to the community. :-)
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

Can you post a photo of your 500 tulips?
:18015:
AleksGeorge
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Hi Charles, welcome! :) What kind of books do you love to read? By the way, my name is Aleks from Australia. I am a Psychologist and self-development writer but I also love fiction and studied Creative Writing and Psychology at university. I plan to go back into fiction in the not too distant future so I thought it would be good to befriend intriguing people with interests in all kinds of genres.
Aleks Srbinoski
Success and Happiness Psychologist
FulfillingHappiness.com
Email: [email protected]

Return to “Everything Else”