• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

GodStrong - how to turn your pains into gains (New book - Available for Review)

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
samj2014
Official Newbie!

GodStrong - how to turn your pains into gains (New book - Available for Review)

Unread post

Applying the IRAC reasoning model I learnt in first year of law school, the premise of GodStrong was stated like this:

Issue: Can a committed religious person who is constantly bombarded with serial failures, tragedies, calamities and bad luck, eventually find the will or resolve to triumph over those unending trend of evil? If yes, how? If no, why?

Rule: Nothing is impossible to those who believe.

Analysis: When the righteous unravels herself from the entangling meshwork of religious dogma and tradition, she will discover that God is a co-laborer or contract partner, who all along had been waiting for this besieged righteous person to deploy God-given powers of self-reliance which will then combine with the ever-present divine power to grant victory to the believer over her challenges. Thus, self-reliance is not anti-thetical to faith, rather, it is the twin wing of faith which enables believers to soar away from and over their troubles.

Conclusion: We are GodStrong when we deploy the powers of self-reliance as an expression of our contract obligation in partnership with God (faith). Those who function in life in balanced reliance on God and self are the GodStrong specie of humans - the most powerful of all.

In this my first book, the faith-inspiring Christian motivational masterpiece captioned “GodStrong – how to turn your pains to gains,” I explore some of the doubts, fears and perplexities I had experienced in various life situations and superbly illustrate how I found comfort, strength and guidance in the power of the Holy Spirit. I then postulate that if you apply these principles and guidelines revealed in Godstrong, your personal challenges in life will strengthen you instead of weaken you. You will become GodStrong!

Since tragic circumstances befalling the godly creates questions and challenges the victim’s faith in an all-powerful God who fails to rescue at such times, doubt is hidden in every believer’s heart. But, contrary to the common notions about doubt, I explain how you can mold your doubt or frustrations into a powerful tool for productive faith, profit from life’s traumatic experiences, and partner with God to build momentum to achieve your goals – in spite of the tragic circumstances. Using personal real life memoirs, I then reveal how each trial and challenge in my life became a stepping stone to greater attainments as I deployed the powers of God-propelled self-reliance.

In Book II, III and IV, I go on to deliver the most astounding revelations on how we can activate the gift of self-reliance using novel Godstrong principles while operating in Godstrong state-of-mind. When prayers go unanswered and serial failure and disaster befall the righteous, how do we proceed in life? Godstrong answers forcefully, persuasively and convincingly!

A common theme of GodStrong is that every person possesses the capability to engineer adverse events to produce positive outcomes if and only if the person understands how and when to deploy the powers of God-given self-reliance. Nothing is impossible to those who realize that God will never fulfill human responsibilities when he had provided for humans all the essential and necessary tools for Godstrong existence in our universe.

GodStrong exudes resilience, perseverance, self-reliance, forward momentum through the power of the ever-present God. The evanescence of your darkness is assured as you stay GODSTRONG!

Your comments, reviews and opinions are very welcome - especially after you've read the attachment also!
Attachments
Excerpt from GodStrong - I Doubt.docx
The attached file is an excerpt from GodStrong.
(18.8 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”