• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Godless in America: errata

#39: July - Oct. 2007 (Non-Fiction)
George Ricker

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Junior

Godless in America: errata

Unread post

Godless in America errataIn spite of our best efforts, authors don't write flawless copy. Sometimes we get things wrong. At other times, we don't say things as well as we might. Rarely is any text so good that it can't be improved. However, at some point one must simply turn it loose and move on to other things. Otherwise, no work would ever be finished. I wanted to call attention to the following error in the book. I found it myself once the work was already in print. The following quotes the original and notes the correction. Chapter Four: Some minds on religion - page 50"Hal Lindsey, author of the Left Behind seriesa
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Re: Godless in America: errata

Unread post

George,I know that that detail is important for you to disclose, for both your personal integrity and your professional ethics. We are often our own worst critics.But I can guarantee that I would have never noticed such a minor flaw. Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a wellpreserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,shouting..."Holy Crap...what a ride!"
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Godless in America: errata

Unread post

George is human?
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Unread post

Heh, you know, I noticed it, but I thought the error was just that you forgot Tim LaHaye. I had forgotten that Jenkins was the other author, and the Lindsay was the author of the "The Late Great Planet Earth".

Return to “Godless in America: Conversations With an Atheist - by George A. Ricker”