• In total there are 42 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 42 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Free book download

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
tonyrehor
Official Newbie!

Free book download

Unread post

Hello,

I have just released book 2 in the John Twait Mystery Series.
To celebrate the release I will have it priced low for the next month.
I am not looking for reviews, I just want to share my work and hopefully with comments from the readers I will grow my skills.

Here is a short description.

John Twait: Return to Hillsville.

John and Sarah Twait are living the retirement life to its fullest. Escaping death just weeks before their last day at the Hillsville Police Department the aging couple now has a different lookout on life. Clambakes, and relaxing nights on the beach are penciled in for the couple’s foreseeable future.
The aging retired couple have a do nothing life, where coffee and beer are in perpetual rotation. A relaxing atmosphere and an open afternoon make for a healthy relationship environment. The harmony is slowly rebuilding in their blistering relationship and finally the Twaits may be honorable.
The burning hot Bermuda sun has changed the pale Nebraska raised Sarah Twait into a gorgeous golden goddess and John Twait is loving every minute of it. He would let nothing come between him and his cowgirl. John, softened by the constant beer intake and lack of an alarm clock, continues his lust for women.
John and Sarah’s erotic wishes are on hold. They must take with them their rekindled love hoping the flame continues to burn in a cold Nebraskin winter. Mike Yeager, John’s replacement as Hillsville Chief of Police, is in trouble. The Twaits’ young friend is being held on the charge of first degree murder in the death of Rose Tiddle, John Twait’s former mistress.
The evidence only leads to one prime suspect. Micheal Yeagger has been demoted from Hillsville Police Chief to a common county jail thug.
Follow the former Chief as he tries to unweave a mystery woven in betrayal and deceit.

The sale link is here. Click here

For a short time you can download the doc file for free here. free doc download

Thank you and enjoy the read.
Attachments
hillesvillecoverbookdaily.jpg
hillesvillecoverbookdaily.jpg (239.39 KiB) Viewed 637 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”