• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

"Die, You Zombie Crackers!" by David Hayes

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Melody816
Official Newbie!

"Die, You Zombie Crackers!" by David Hayes

Unread post

Hello fellow readers! My name is Melody, and I'd like to suggest a humorous book to read. "Die, You Zombie Crackers" is a comedy book that my friend and author, David Hayes, suggested that I check out. The story focuses on a backwoods environment where moonshine-making hillbillies come face to face with a zombie apocalypse and must try to stop the monsters from killing everyone. If you enjoy tales of zombie take-overs and/or drunken hillbillies, then I encourage you to give this book a chance. If you're interested, "Die, You Zombie Crackers" is available through Amazon, as well as several other books by David Hayes. If you do happen to read it, it would be a great help to leave your honest opinion in an Amazon review.

Here's the official description of the book if you'd like to know:
The deep, dark woods. They can be scary as hell, especially for the folk that live and love in 'em. Making moonshine and selling moonshine and drinkin' moonshine are all anyone ever cared about... until it happened. Even in the back woods, the yokels weren't safe from no undead poxalips. The dead done come back to life, bad 'shine bein' the cause, and it is up to a small band of hillbillies to stop them new kind a' zombies from killin' everybody. Four rednecks stand between a horde a' un-living rubes and the rest of the world. Only they was brave enough to say, "DIE, YOU ZOMIBE CRACKERS!"

David Hayes website: http://abnormalent.blogspot.com/

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you do decide to check out "Die, you zombie crackers" I hope you enjoy!
rdc8492
Atop the Piled Books

Re: "Die, You Zombie Crackers!" by David Hayes

Unread post

Muahahahaha ok, being a redneck zombie fanatic who lives in moonshine country... I seriously have to read this one! Thanks Melody for the suggestion. Book sounds like a real hoot!!
If you like humorous science fiction, I invite you to read Highway to the Stars: The Beginning by B.E. Wilson
Melody816
Official Newbie!

Re: "Die, You Zombie Crackers!" by David Hayes

Unread post

Haha, no problem! :D

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”