• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Derren Brown's mind tricks revealed

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Maartenn100
Official Newbie!

Derren Brown's mind tricks revealed

Unread post

Hello,

My name is Maarten and I studied Neuro-Linguistic Programming. I have a practitioner in NLP and studied NLP via self-education and many courses. I wrote a small book to explain the advanced hypnotic techniques behind the mind tricks of Derren Brown.
Only when you are interested in covert hypnosis, street hypnosis, rapid induction techniques and knowledge about how Derren Brown is doing some techniques, this book may be interesting for you.
The techniques in this book can be useful for writers, teachers, salesmen, educators, psychologists, police officers and everyone who wants to improve his communication skills.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to promote my small book about NLP and hypnosis on this forum.

You can click here when you want to know more about it.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Derren Brown's mind tricks revealed

Unread post

Who is Derren Brown? Should we care?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Derren Brown's mind tricks revealed

Unread post

I'm personally skeptical about hypnosis but I'm not completely rejecting it as bunk.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”