• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Cool book to check out

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Evermorej
Official Newbie!

Cool book to check out

Unread post

Evolve: The Brink of War! Its a pretty darn good book. Its on Amazon.com, just type in the title. I ordered a paperback but you can get it on kindle too. I'd Love to see what people say about this novel. Its pretty far out there. It talks about a bio-technological virus that puts people under the control of a computer program and gives them special abilities. It also talks in detail about a whole new world of secret societies. Secret societies with a crazy twist going back to ancient Sumerian cultures and rituals that most people never heard of. Anyway its really good so check it out, I'm sure it will inspire some interesting chats!
Attachments
BookCoverPreview112 sized.jpg
BookCoverPreview112 sized.jpg (193.81 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Last edited by Evermorej on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evermorej
Official Newbie!

Re: Cool book to check out

Unread post

Ide Love to see what people say about this novel. Its pretty far out there. It talks about a bio-technological virus that puts people under the control of a computer program and gives them special abilities. It also talks in detail about a whole new world of secret societies. Secret societies with a crazy twist going back to ancient Sumerian cultures and rituals that most people never heard of. Anyway its really good so check it out, Im sure it will inspire some interesting chats!
Attachments

[The extension odt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

marxy_page
Official Newbie!

Re: Cool book to check out

Unread post

Thanks for the tip! This looks like a very interesting find! I don't think I've ever heard of it. Can't wait to check it out. I just read a book called Discipline by Paco Ahlgren. It's about time traveling but with a psychological edge to it -- science fiction/reality/thriller all in one. I highly recommend it as well. It's one of those books that I will want to read again because there's so many hidden secrets in it. Happy reading!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”