• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Ch. 3 - ARGUMENTS FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE

#35: Jan. - Mar. 2007 (Non-Fiction)
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Ch. 3 - ARGUMENTS FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE

Unread post

I would join in on the TJ discussion. I have been wanting to include some Biographies.Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!Mr. P's Bookshelf.I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - AsanaThe one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
George Ricker

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Junior

Unread post

Count me in for any discussion of Jefferson. I own one biography of him by William Sterne Randall, but it's a bit too worshipful. I also have an anthology of essays called Jeffersonian Legacies that looks at his life from a variety of perspectives. I've been meaning to look for a definitive biography of Jefferson. Maybe this is the time. (It's a bit off topic I know, but another worthy subject would be Thomas Paine.)George "Godlessness is not about denying the existence of nonsensical beings. It is the starting point for living life without them."Godless in America by George A. Ricker
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

I am for a Paine reading too!Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!Mr. P's Bookshelf.I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - AsanaThe one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
FiskeMiles

Unread post

I too am very interested in Paine, especially his work "The Age of Reason."Fiske
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

We had a small discussion on that a while ago...not an official booktalk reading. I assume you do not agree with Paine much either...because he ain't too nice to religion either!Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!Mr. P's Bookshelf.I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - AsanaThe one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
FiskeMiles

Unread post

Dear Mr. P:You seem to have me confused for a religious apologist... Fiske

Return to “The God Delusion - by Richard Dawkins”