• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Book search

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
WarWren
Official Newbie!

Book search

Unread post

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (apologies if it is not or if anyone will be able to help with this but I'm trying to find a book for my fiance. It's one she read a long time and unfortunately can't remember many details...

Basically what I know is that it is set in the modern time, the main character is male that is aware that there are parallel universes. His mum (or possibly both parents) are dead, but he knows that she/they are alive in an alternate world. The boy refers to 'the other me' or 'the other mummy' or something similar.

Unfortunately that's about all she can remember. She doesn't think it was necessarily all about the alternate worlds, as there were things going on in his life in this world...

So, that's quite vague, I admit, but if there is any chance that anyone recognises it, please let me know!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”