• In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Author trying to sell her first ebook

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
tralam
Official Newbie!

Author trying to sell her first ebook

Unread post

Hello,

My penname is Tracey Lampley. I am female. I enjoy romantic suspense and crime fiction books. I am a grad student who writes novellas on the side. My first novella, "Kept," is about a white sugar daddy who can't accept rejection from his African-American mistress. This novella will be released on August 15 at http://www.extasybooks.com and Amazon. I'd love it if you'd follow me on Twitter @TraceyLampley and @BookMistress1. I'm just learning how to network and must confess I'm a bit shy about it. Does anyone else find it hard to talk about one's self?
derekailes2014
Getting Comfortable

Re: Author trying to sell her first ebook

Unread post

I'm a self publish author with two novels available on Amazon. I recently started the online promoting route. Twitter has been one of my best promoting tool. Find fellow authors who write the same genre and follow them. A lot of them will follow you back and even retweet some of your posts to their followers. When posting on twitter, facebook, google take advantage on hash tags. #novels, #mystery #indieauthor #author #newrelease are just some of the few # tags that help have the correct reader find you. I created a free website on weebly promoting myself as a writer and have weekly short blogs (latest news) keeping the reader up to date on my latest novel, book promotions, and book fairs I'm going to be setting up. It took me about six months to get a good following on twitter. I wish you the best of luck.
Derek Ailes - Horror Writer
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Author trying to sell her first ebook

Unread post

This forum is only for saying hello to the current members and introducing yourself. It isn't for promoting your books or asking questions about books. I suggest you explore the other forums. Read the forum name and the description. You'll see we have forums specifically for authors to interact or for authors to share their books.

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”