Nutty for Books
291 times in 220 posts
After reading the book, please answer:
1. To what degree do you think Hobbes influenced the Founding Fathers? What aspects of his political philosophy, if any, contributed to the Constitution? (If you're not from the U.S., please describe how Hobbes' influenced your particular country's constitution, if at all.)
2. How relevant do you think Hobbes' philosophy is today?
3. To what degree does our current state of affairs represent Leviathan?
4. What part of the book do you most agree with?
5. What part of it do you most disagree with?
6. Would the country be better if we subscribed to Hobbes' philosophy?